Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What do you think?

So Randy has a lot to say when it comes to the wedding. Not really, at one point, I think I heard alright, I bought you the ring, my job is done. Ok anyone that has ever met me understands that, well, I sort of like to be in control. Shocker, I know!

So a few weeks back I asked him what he thought for wedding colors. I believe it was, “Whatever, I don’t care.” I gave him my idea of red, black, and white. “No, I don’t like that.”

I have now decided that he may think he is off the hook and I should just do whatever I want, but I can just hear it as I start dragging stuff home. What is this for? I hate this color. Bla bla bla. So here is your warning Randy…this is our wedding. You asked, I said yes…watch out you don’t get a choice when it comes to helping me decide some of this stuff. :) Your soon to be stuck with me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Randy had better invite me to his Batchlor's party for getting me out of bed at two in the morning on he wild weekend in Seaforth with the guys. Pay back is a bugger. His bestest Uncle.