Monday, September 1, 2008

Capturing the memories

One of the most important vendors, possibly the most important, in my opinion, is the photographer. I've been browsing photography websites for quite some time now. I've just always loved looking at professional photos, so when we got engaged, I already had a number of photographers in my head that I knew we would want to check out.Last Friday, we met with one. Wonderfully nice woman, great work, GREAT prices, but not for us. I think I knew it right away, but since she was the first that we met with, we didn't make any decisions immediately. Since then we have been browsing other websites and blogs trying to find someone that has some experience and a knack for photography, but that also falls within our budget. We have a couple places in mind. Recent graduates just starting out seem to be our best bet in being able to get what we want. We are looking to get some meetings set up to view some of their work, so we will see what happens.

This will probably be a really tough decision for us, well maybe me more than Randy... out of all the things we need to buy and pay for, this is the only thing from the wedding that we'll have for the rest of our lives.

No comments: