Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Projects

Decorations – I have had about 40 candles sitting on my kitchen table and not a clue what to do with them. Last weekend I drug Amy and Kelly to Hobby Lobby and spent about 3 hours coming up with different ways to decorate them. It was a successful trip. We left with a bag full of ribbon, beads, and a bunch of ideas. Now I just need to sit down and work on it.

Candy buffet – If you have kids, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry! But instead of having candy at each table or a bowl of mints and peanuts, we are having a candy buffet. I have all of the dishes picked out and most of the candy decided. Chocolate – kisses, m&m’s, reeces, jolly ranchers, skittles & starbursts. Not to forget pixie sticks, laffy taffy and mike & ikes. There should be something for everyone, and it’s a buffet – fill a bag and enjoy!

No comments: