Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Registered for Gifts

This was something that honestly I was not looking forward to. I think it was just one more thing that I knew we needed to get done but one more thing we had to find time to do. Saturday was the day and once we got started it was a lot of fun. We went to Kohl’s and started scanning stuff. Ok, I guess we could use some new towels and we don’t own a blender. Our toaster was $5 and doesn’t really work all that great. We found quite a few things that we can use now and will be useful someday I’m sure.

What we didn’t find at Kohl’s we found at Bed Bath & Beyond. I was a little worried about registering here, but when we starting going with stuff, there prices are pretty reasonable and I will definitely do more shopping here. They have some really cool stuff! We found a few more kitchen things; some silverware and new glasses that are not take home cups from a Vikings game.

What we didn’t find it the store, we can look for online. Each store gave us a log-in ID and password and we can go online any time and add or remove items from the registry. If we decide we want more of something, we can change the quantity without having to make a special trip to the store.

Now I am super excited to have a bridal shower. It will be like Christmas!

No comments: