Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bachelorette & Bachelor Party

The day is set, time and place to be determined yet, July 25th & 26th bachelorette & bachelor parties. We both decided that 1 night wasn’t going to do it; we wanted an entire weekend to party. So hopefully the dates workout and most everyone can join us.

There has been a bit of “discussion” as far as how the weekend is going to play out. Randy was determined not to have a “hag & stag” party, and I thought it would be fun. We could do our separate things, and just meet up later in the evening. I was out voted, but I was determined not to miss out on any fun. Anyone that knows me understands when I say, if there is something going on, I don’t want to miss it. I don’t like to leave early, cause something good might happen, and I wouldn’t be there to see it. I would pretty much go bonkers knowing Randy was out having a good time and I wasn’t. So I did talk him into having our festivities on the same weekend.

Randy is talking about a camping weekend with the boys. Take out the boats, maybe rent a party bus and hit up some of the small towns around the area. He has also talked about heading to Okoboji, IA for the weekend or maybe somewhere in northern MN.

I am leaning towards a weekend at Apple River, WI. Leave Friday afternoon, go out for supper and a few drinks and spend the next day floating down the river with a bud light.

All I know for sure is that it should be a fun time!

1 comment:

Amy Loftesness said...

One bud light for the river will be insufficient for all attending. I repeat, ONE Bud Light will be insufficient for all attending. After all I'm coming all the way from Texas for this party...it's gonna get crazy!