Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cake on Order

So recently I have been realizing that our wedding is less than 5 months away. HOLY CRAP! Not to mention I have a trip to Texas, a bridal shower, and a trip to Rochester all planned in the month of June. There goes a month of planning which puts me down to less than 4 months.

I need to get my poop in a group. Saturday we sat down and ordered our cake. Needless to say it was a disaster and ended up with me getting mad at Randy for not caring what our cake looked like, and a total freak out that was probably uncalled for. Go figure. I think wedding planning is suppose to come with drama...right?

The cake is ordered. A little more talking to the baker will need to be done to get things finalized. Now that the smoke has cleared from Saturday, I have a much better idea of what I like, rather than just picking a cake to get the hell out of that place.

Here are some ideas I like...



No comments: