Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses Ordered

Hats off to all of my ladies! Within 2 weeks, all of my bridesmaids had called into the French Door and had their order placed for the bridesmaid dresses. When I called to check on them last week, we have an estimated ship date for the first week in July. Not too shabby. I was getting a little nervous. I keep thinking that the wedding is like forever away, but it isn’t and things like this remind me of that.

About a month ago I was at the French Door having one of my bridesmaids measured. The lady that was helping us nicely asked about when we were going to get the order in. I let it roll of my back and just answered with, “oh soon probably.” Having no intention what so ever to really get going and get the dresses ordered. Call me crazy, but I really didn’t like the job of telling my friends and future family that I needed them to fork over cash!

However, as we talked a little more and I told her when my wedding date was, she pretty much told me that my dresses needed to get ordered ASAP. The particular designer we went with was giving estimated ship dates of the middle of July to the first part of August. Reality check – the wedding is going to be here soon! Everyone was on the ball, we have them ordered and I have one less thing to worry about!

No comments: