Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guest List

Our latest project has been to finalize the guest list. We started one shortly after we got engaged and have been adding to it ever since. I have been feeling some pressure on getting invitations order and want the guest list pretty well figured out before that happens.

A few people that I have talked to said that 8 weeks is sort of the deadline to have invites out by. Ok, so 3 weeks to make them, they will have to be assembled and address. Yep, I need to get those ordered. I have some ideas and Randy isn’t too concerned with what I pick, its just getting them picked and getting them ordered.

I am hoping with in the next week or so, I can get something picked and get them ordered. Just one more thing I need to get checked off my to do list.

No comments: