Monday, July 13, 2009

To do list

This weekend I sat down and tried to think of everything that I need to do before the wedding. As you can see from the counter on the side, I am down to 46 days until the wedding. Time to get my poop in a group!

A few things on the to do list:
place cards
programs
rehearsal dinner invitations
newspaper announcement
ceremony details - readings, music, etc.
suits/ties
decorate candles for reception
decide on other reception decorations
finalize details with the Days Inn
gifts for our attendants
get a marriage license
rings
music for the reception

and on, and on, and on.

I quickly have realized that there are more things that I have to get done than I thought. Or I am realizing that I have less time to get everything done than I thought. It doesn't seem like that long ago this wedding was 6 months away, or even 4 months away, but we are down to 6 weeks. The excitement is building but so is the stress. Each day I am trying to get a few more things done, but I also seem to add a few more things to the list. Right now as a type I am thinking...hmm are we going to have a unity candle...probably. I guess I can add buy a unity candle to my list.

No comments: