Thursday, July 23, 2009

37 Days People!

No one else is probably as aware…but this wedding is in 37 days!

I am not freaking out…yet, but I think it is coming. Last Saturday I went to Sioux Falls with Emily and was able to get a bunch of stuff done. We started at PaperWerks and started designing out the program. I didn’t have all of the information ready for it, but I have heard so many stories about putting the programs together the week of the wedding or printing them out the night before. I don’t want to do that, so hopefully by starting them a little early, I think, I will be able to catch the mistakes, and have them ready to go. One thing we are working on to go inside the program is a meet the wedding party insert. I figured that we have a lot of people in this wedding party and not too many people know much about the people we hang out with or how we all met. So we are working on those little details.

We also stopped by the French Door picked up bridesmaid dresses for everyone out of town, stopped at hobby lobby and bought more ribbon, target to pick up a couple of small glass bowls, and the mall to shop for jewelry to go with the dress. Ended up back in Brookings around 5 or 6 and we were exhausted. It was a lot to do in a day and I have a lot to go.

But the little things are starting to come together. Napkins are ordered, tags for digital cameras are ordered, suits are ordered, lime green garter ordered, and we are getting going on gifts. I am working to get flowers finalized, place settings for family and wedding party settled, working on the design for the unity candle, and getting the kissing balls for the flower girls ordered. We have been busy and still have a lot to do. Next week…slide show.

Its coming together people!

No comments: