Wednesday, July 1, 2009

RSVPs

Randy waited for me to get home from the gym, as he had a hunch that there might be something fun and exciting waiting for us in the mailbox. He was right! Our very first RSVP had arrived!! The honor goes to…Grandma Ingalls & Kenny. One of my co-workers handed me his at our usual Tuesday morning meeting, but I put it in the mailbox and sent it to myself at home. Dumb...yes, maybe, but I figured I paid for the stamps, might as well have the post office earn their $.28!

Today when we checked the mail at lunch I waited with excitement as Randy opened the mailbox. Tucked away between the bills, weekly newspaper, and other junk were 11 bright green posts cards. I don’t know that I have ever been so excited to get the mail! As I fingered thru each post card I read the name out loud and proudly announced that each person checked YES they would be coming to our wedding.

So, adding these 11 RSVPs to our 2 guests from yesterday, and the grand total for wedding guests is 28. I think that is a pretty good start for only having the invitations out for 3 days!

Keep em coming people!

No comments: