Monday, July 13, 2009

New webiste to check out!

One of the things on my to do list is to create photo cards for the reception. Instead of having disposable cameras on all of the tables, we are choosing to have people take their own pictures with their own cameras and upload them to a shared website. I kind of thought that so many people have digital cameras these days, and so many people have told me that the pictures they got off of their disposable cameras were crap.

So we are going to give this a whirl. I am going to have photo cards printed and they will be placed at everyone's plate. This way people will know right away to take pictures and plan on sharing them with us after the wedding. The card will also have uploading instructions.

The website is up and running: http://thedeckerschillingwedding.shutterfly.com/
I have pictures from my recent bridal shower and will be adding pictures from the bachelorette party when we get back. Keep the website in mind at the wedding and take pictures and check back to see what others have uploaded!

No comments: