Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updates...

We are 17 days away people! Last night I officially freaked out. Not sure if it was the fact that the laptop computer fan went out and it going to have to be sent in to be fixed and my slide show isn’t really started or if I figured out that if I don’t order my programs by the end of this week I will be assembling them the week of the wedding or that I can go get my marriage license because we are 17 days away.

Holy crap! I still have some stuff to work on. I got to work this morning and emailed the last few people that I am waiting on to make stuff for me. We are waiting on wedding party gifts, parents gifts and the unity candle. I ordered everything with the thought that we had so much time for it all to arrive. We still do, but I just want the crap here now!

I also have a lead on the usage of a computer for the next couple weeks. My brother got back from Texas yesterday and is heading to Vegas for 4 days. He doesn’t need his computer. Best of all he has movie maker software on his computer and said you can put a slide show together in no time. Ok, that’s good news.

Last week I sent final payment to the photographer, still have to get her the final timeline for the day of and what pictures we want with who. Today I am sending final payment to the party bus guy along with a map of Brookings and place we want to hit up in between the church and reception. We need to get a hold of the DJ and get the first dance and wedding party entrance details figured out. He is probably going to want some money too!

Tomorrow I have my practice updo and a few of the groomsman and dads are coming to Brookings to get fitted for suits. Should be a busy rest of the week!

I apologize for not having more pictures on the blog or updated from the bachelorette party and shower that I had last week, but between everything else that is going on…I think you all understand! And with computer issues...we probably shouldn't be using it as much as we have!

No comments: