Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Saturday's Shower

I had my last big event before the wedding on Saturday. Two of my bridesmaids thru me a wonderful shower in Brookings. I had college friends show up, Randy’s sisters all came, and a bunch of co-workers were also able to make it.

We grilled out back, ate way to much, and I got to open another slew of gifts. I received wonderful things yet again and we still have not doubled up on anything. I have all of this nice new kitchen and bathroom stuff and cant wait to put it all to use!

After we ate and opened presents we kicked back and had a few drinks. Some people left, others stuck around and we headed downtown Brookings around 10:30. We had a lot of fun. We hit up Cubby’s, Ray’s Corner, and the 9. Drank way too much and wasn’t feeling the absolute best Sunday morning.

We lived thru it and now back to wedding planning. I finished up all of my thank yous last night and put those in the mail. I figure that everyone was nice enough to pick me out a wonderful gift and come to my shower…they deserve a thank you as soon a possible.

More to come people…18 days to go!

No comments: