Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Asta La Vista Brookings

As I type, Randy, Betty and I are sitting in the Sioux Falls airport ready to board a plane to San Antonio, TX for a few days.

My brother Luke and his girlfriend Amy are once again living the dream and water skiing professionally for the summer at Sea World San Antonio. Excuse for a vacation if you ask us! We leave this afternoon and get back to South Dakota late Monday afternoon. Randy leaves from San Antonio and heads to Chicago for a conference.

Today I also picked up my invitation proof. IT LOOKS GREAT! A few minor changes and they should be ready to order. If I can get them ordered this week, they will be ready for pick up when I get back from Texas.

Have a good weekend everyone! No work...all play for us till Monday!!

No comments: