Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coloring Books

A about a week or 2 ago I decided that if I was going to make these coloring books, I needed to get them done. This was something that I decided I wanted to do and if I wait too much longer, other things would take the front seat and these would not get done.

So, I called insti-prints and had them print up 30 copies. Sat down on a Saturday afternoon and I got busy. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

These will be at the reception with a box of crayons for any kid that wants something to do. Or any parent that wants something for their kid to do at the reception!

If anyone wants the template for their future wedding, just let me know.

My workshop...


Working hard...



The finished product...


Stored till August...

No comments: