Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flowers Ordered

Believe it or not, when it comes to flowers Brookings doesn’t have a whole lot of options. There are the floral shops that charge you and arm and a leg for 2 roses or you can try and book someone out of town and then figure out how to keep them cool in August.
When I was asking around, people had nothing but good things to say not only about the prices at Hy-Vee, but also the flowers. They have good quality and reasonable prices. So, I called them up and met with the manager. I took along some examples of the colors I like and the flowers I would like to use, and she gets it.

She put together a bunch of green stuff and a couple of these flowers and those flowers, and I really liked it. Now we are just waiting on an estimate.

Here’s are some of the ideas I like…







No comments: