Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching Up…

I thought I should have the blog reflect some of the colors we have chosen for the wedding. I spent a good chunck of Sunday trying to get it just right...enjoy! Oh and I have added a new bridesmaid to the wedding party.

Nothing much new to report from B-town this week. I haven't seen my new island light yet. So, I will be emailing that guy today. I had to work at the bank Saturday morning and my dear Randy lost his mind and decided to go tailgating. From 9 am until about 4 he and some friends stood outside like popsicles to cheer on SDSU for their last home game. After a meal at Cubby’s and a few beers, I think he was feeling better. This week Randy is packing up to leave town. Tomorrow bright and early at 5am he heads out. Crazy enough he hasn’t been too upset about it. He does get to spend 4 days in California, so I guess I wouldn’t be complaining much about it either!

We, well I hit up downtown Brookings on Halloween night. I love Halloween!! From a young age, mom always wanted Luke and I to dress up in different “themes” with her. The Wizard of Oz is probably the one that I remember best. Mom was Dorothy, I was good witch Glenda, and Luke was Toto. So, I can blame my love of dressing up as someone else once a year on her! Thanks Mom!

As you can see I have updated our picture. Randy dressed up, but just to go over to a friend’s house for the evening. All of my Halloween excitement must have rubbed off on him! We had a blast and I am glad that Halloween was 2 weeks ago, as the weather was much nicer to walk home in than it would have been this last week.

That leads me to my next point. I am NOT ready for winter yet. We were spoiled for the last couple of weeks with the 60 and 70 degree weather and now every other day they are predicting snow. I don’t like it one bit. This weather does however reassure me that I am going to be happy that my wedding day won’t be freezing cold!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: